ofjustimagine: louis tomlinson drunkenly pointing at a champagne bottle (Default)
[personal profile] ofjustimagine posting in [community profile] poddersundercover

Description: A square cover art for podfic. Two women kissing in the shadows, with a orange to blue gradient light illuminating portions where their faces meet. Title text "All Night" in the font Movie Letters in the top right corner with a light orange to white gradient on top. Credit text "Written by Gorgeous Nerd" and "Read by ofjustimagine" also in the font Movie Letters in the bottom left corner overlayed with a light blue to light green gradient.

Square: Complimentary Colors
Link: All Night
Fandom: Best Song Ever - One Direction (Music Video)
Credits:
Photo of Women Kissing
by cottonbro from Pexels
Font - Movie Letters

Notes: I made this podfic ages ago and got so fed up trying to find a good source picture that I threw together something I wasn't proud. Happy that I was able to redo it into something more steamy! Bless having way more stock image sites to sift through as well.



Description: A square cover art for podfic. Image of a hand with black nail polish holding on to a denim covered leg. Title text in white and in the font Maldives placed diagonally on top of the hand. Credit text in bottom right corner right aligned in while and in the font Moon Flower Bold reads "Read by Annapods" and "Written by droppedgloves".

Square: Someone else's podfic
Link: Still Undone, Not Quite Young
Fandom: Men's Hockey RPF
Credits:
Michele Massetani Flickr via Compfight cc
Title font - Maldives
Credit font - Moon Flower Bold

Notes:
I really wanted the text to follow the curves of the hand better, but I'm using a program that apparently doesn't have that feature! :( Finding a stock image of nails that were not super traditionally femme was also more difficult than I anticipated, but I think I made do.

Date: 2020-03-17 03:27 pm (UTC)
annapods: happy pea in a pod (Default)
From: [personal profile] annapods
You know, so many of your covers are so simple but so effective, and these two are such good examples of that?
(Also, the nails?? Absolutely perfect.)

Profile

poddersundercover: (Default)
Podders Undercover

May 2021

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
161718192021 22
23242526272829
3031     

Page Summary

Style Credit